Imperial College London
Computing (Artificial Intelligence) MEng
2019 - 2021
First Year -- Overall Grade: A
Modules: Programming (Haskell, Java, C), Databases, Hardware, Mathematical Methods, Graphs and Algorithms, Architecture, Logic, Discrete Structures, Reasoning about Programs, Entrepreneurship
- Topics Project - Researched and created an informative website on a Simultaneous Localisation and Mapping using Depth Cameras, and presented our findings to an audience.
- C Project - Implemented an ARM emulator, assembler and assembly program in C.
Second Year -- Overall Grade: A
Modules: Programming (C++, Prolog), Operating Systems, Algorithms 2, Compilers, Networks, Software Engineering Design, Intro to Model-Based AI, Probability & Statistics, Models of Computation, Spanish
- PintOS - Extended an operating system written in C with core features including priority scheduling, virtual memory and user programs.
- WACC - Designed and implemented a compiler with optimisations for the While language.
- cinect - Designed a group movie selection mobile application with a focus on human-centered-design principles.
Modules: Performance Engineering, Robotics, Type Systems for Programming Languages, Computer Vision, Intro to ML, Networks and Web Security, Business Economics
- Software Engineering Group Project - Crowd-sourcing agent-based machine learning algorithms using prediction marketplaces implemented on a blockchain.
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant - Held weekly small group tutorials for first year students learning Haskell and Java
Singapore Society (Academic Rep for Computing and Mathematics 2018/2019)
Parkour Soc (Events Officer 2018/2019)